- The chance, just for 1 day, to sleep past 5:30 in the morning on the weekend.
- To eat one meal in peace, while my food is still hot.
- To eat one meal in peace, without having to share my food.
- To be able to go to the bathroom, alone, every now and then.
- To be able to take a shower, every now and then, without a crying toddler beating on the bathroom door because he's furious that I won't let him in.
- To take a nap, uninterrupted and alone, for as long as I like.
- To be completely caught up on laundry for just a few hours.
- My van and travel car to be detailed, from the dusty dashboard to the crusty cup holders. No doubt, I have mommy cars!
- A cleaning, cooking and laundry fairy to live in my house and take care of our every need!
As tired as I am all the time, and sometimes completely overwhelmed with housework, working full time outside-the-home, and taking care of responsibilities at church, I wouldn't trade my family for anything. Even for a long Sunday nap!