Monday, November 19, 2012

Laberne and Charlie

I have no idea where he came up with this, but Jackson has taken to calling his fists, "Laberne and Charlie." Apparently, Laberne is for slapping and Charlie is for punching and hitting. We've tried correcting him a million times that the correct names are "Laverne and Shirley" but Jackson is insisting that he's right. This is what our house has been like the last few days:
 
Jackson: "Mama, we're gonna have to do something. Laberne just got me again."
Me: "What do you mean, 'Laberne just got you again.'"
Jackson: "Laberne just jumped up and got me on my cheek. She's good at slapping."
Me: "You better get Laberne under control."
Jackson: "No kidding...I would hate to have to get Charlie involved."
 
Do I dare mention that he's named his feet, "John Michael and Jace"? I've been warned that I really don't want to see what they can do.
 
It's like I'm living in a Laverne & Shirley meet the Three Stooges episode. One thing for sure...life is never boring around here!
 

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...