Thursday, October 18, 2012

Winter Warmerland

I’m hosting a Winter Warmerland Scentsy Open House party this weekend to highlight Scentsy’s holiday catalog. There are so many cute warmers and amazing Fall/Winter scents, and I can’t wait for people to see how great this stuff is. Right now I have Autumn Sunset warming in my kitchen and it is the perfect cinnamon toned scent and I’m loving it! Here are a few of my favorite warmers. Aren’t they great!

If you are local, I would love for you to drop by my house on Saturday from 6-8 (email me at auflag@yahoo.com for directions). I’m offering free shipping to orders delivered to me. If you don’t live in the area, you can browse online at amywade.scentsy.us and see everything. Let me know if you have any questions!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...