Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Little Bit Of Random

  • I'm trying a new recipe out in the crock pot today. It involves chicken, cream cheese, dry Italian seasoning and a few other things. If it turns out, I'll share. If not, we'll order a pizza, cause that's how we roll.
  • I've had to take 5 Imitrex injections in the last 7 days because my head has been hurting so bad. Something has got to give, because life is not meant to be lived under the fog of migraine injections.
  • Jackson is reading like a champ right now. He's reached "Rising Reader" status in his class, and is thisclose to reaching "Rising Reader 2" in a few weeks. We are so proud of him, and it thrills me to no end to see him picking up a book and reading it aloud all by himself.
  • Jackson's school is selling cookie dough for a fundraiser. He has to sell 8 units in order to qualify to see a magic show at his school. Jackson was quick to inform me that if he sells 15 units he can sit in VIP seating for the magic show, and "they will pick lots of students as volunteers in the show." At $15-$16 per container of cookie dough, I told him not to hold his breath on sitting in that VIP section. We'll be doing good to get him to the show. 
  • We're spending Thanksgiving at the beach this year with Jeremy's family in a 4 bedroom condo. I've never been at the beach for Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited. We're going to have a great time, and I'm super stoked about searching Pinterest for yummy Thanksgiving recipes that I can cook.

Hope y'all have a great Tuesday!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...