Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekly Confessions

  • I tried, y'all, I really did, to not watch any of the new TLC show, "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo." I failed. The TV kept steering itself back to the channel during Olympic commercial breaks until I had to see how it ended. Y'all, it ended badly. That show is a train wreck, and that family makes other redneck families look like the most civilized and cultured people to ever walk this planet.
  • Anderson has taken to lifting the hem of my shirt up about an inch or two, and he just stares at my fat rolls. As if he doesn't know that he and his brother helped those along.
  • Jackson's birthday party is tomorrow and I have done nothing other than buy a tablecloth and plates. I have miles to go before I sleep.
  • Jeremy has been gone since Tuesday and got home late Thursday evening. I have never been so ready to clock out of parental duties for a few minutes as I was when he got home. It's been a LONG week, and I think I capped off my Mother-Of-The Year award with the dinner I made last night of scrambled eggs, blueberry yogurt and Mandarin oranges with graham crackers for dessert. I'm nothing if not intent on balanced meals.
  • I'm hooked on Words with Friends, but I always lose to Jeremy. It drives me nuts. I end up with nothing but vowels and he comes up with words like "quilt" on triple word tiles. I'm not a quitter by nature, but I've contemplated never accepting a game invite from him again, not that I'm a sore loser or anything.
Anything y'all need to confess?

Have a great weekend!

1 random thoughts:

Esther said...

I want to play you in Words With Friends. I always lose too, so it would be interesting to see how the two of us would work out. Email me your username!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...