Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekly Confessions

It's been a crazy week around Wade's World. Busy, busy! We've been lucky to have some afternoon rain showers this week, but it rained out T-ball on Tuesday, and last night's game was questionable. We ended up playing and Jackson did great again! Here goes some confessions!
  • I'm going to be an aunt again! Times two!! Jeremy's younger brother Ben, and his wife Lacey are expecting their first baby in January, and my sister Kellyn and her husband Jason are expecting their second baby in February. So excited for these new additions to our family! Jackson is beyond thrilled that he is getting 2 new cousins next year!
  • I seriously hate the feeling of humming. The mmmm feeling on my lips drives me nuts. I won't sing songs that make me hmmm during the song. I'm crazy, I know...
  • I had an allergic reaction to something yesterday and my top lip started swelling up. I looked like Kris Kardashian after collagen implants, but only on my top lip. I took a swig of Benadryl and all was better an hour or so later. I wish I could figure out what did it so it won't happen again.
  • I had a crazy dream the other night that we were flying to Disney World, only it was in California, and the plane we were flying on was a hospital transport plane, and we had to sit around hospital beds while we were flying, and we had no idea who the sick people were. Then, when we got to the airport I realized that I hadn't packed anything like shampoo, deodarent or soap. Clearly I'm harboring that some deep seated fears that I'm having hygiene issues and fear that I'm not prepared for our trip. I need therapy!
  • I ordered Jackson's birthday cake the other day. Thanks to a middle of August birthday, he's going to have an Olympics themed party and his cake is going to be so cute. I can't wait!
  • Jackson has been in swim lessons this week and he's done so good! He has done so much better about putting his face into the water when he is swimming and his strokes are getting more defined. I was on swim team as a child and I'm super excited about Jackson learning the proper way to swim. He says he wants to be on swim team when he's bigger, so I guess we'll see!

That's it for today! Anything y'all need to confess?



1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Congrats on the new additions to your family...and can't wait to see the cake! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...