Friday, July 20, 2012

50 Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I need better moisturizer.

2. How much cash do you have on you?

Do pennies count? If so, I have about $0.15 cents.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

floor

4. Favorite planet?

I'm pretty fond of Earth!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Jeremy.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

I'm boring and don't have a fun ring tone.

7. What shirt are you wearing?

A red fitted tee.

8. Do you label yourself?

Not usually.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

Blue fin.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark.

11. What is your favorite color car?

Blue.

12. What does your watch look like?

I don't wear a watch, and haven't in years. If I lose my cell phone I'm seriously messed up on time.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

Let me know when you are done.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

We don't have 7-11's around here.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

No (I have two kids and a dog)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

Jeremy.

18. Last furry thing you touched?

Macy, our Irish setter.

19. Favorite reality TV show?

Currently Gator Boys, Call of the Wildman and Wipe Out.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

I have several rolls that need developed, and I'm really bad about not printing pictures.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25 was a pretty good year.

22. Your worst enemy?

Carbs.

23. What is your current desktop picture?

A family picture.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"Hi!"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

At this point in life, a million bucks would be much more useful. 

26. Do you like someone?

Yes. Duh.

27. The last song you listened to?

I listen to talk radio these days.

28. What time of day were you born?

I think I was a morning baby.

29. What’s your favorite number?

8.

30. Where did you live in 1987?

Prattville, AL.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

Nah. Doesn't do any good.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

Not that I know of!

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

On the campus of Auburn University, standing right outside Jordan-Hare Stadium.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Say bad words in my head.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

Yes.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

I have one, a Jesus fish on my right foot, and I would love another one, just not sure where.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

Chinese or Spanish.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Yes.

39. Are you touchy feely?

No.

40. What’s your life motto?

Love God...Love People

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

A cell phone, my wallet and keys.

42. What’s your favourite town/city to visit?
I love the beach.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Field trip for Jackson to go to the movies with his daycare.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

Can't even remember...

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Negatory.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

Married with a child. Doing well.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

I heard one time that my Aunt traced my family on my Dad's side back to Lady Godiva.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

Formal night on a cruise, black dress and strappy heels.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

I have a headache. I always have a headache.

50.  Best food ever?
Japanese food!

Feel free to do the 50 Questions Meme and then comment with a link. I would love to know your answers!

1 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

hey! Thanks for the latest blog comment! I need words of wisdom from other boy moms.
I made my blog private yesterday and I need your email! Please email it to me hjoyskaggs@gmail.com and I will invite you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...