Monday, February 20, 2012

A Scentsational Start

Friday night, after a super long day traveling for work, I had my Scentsy consultant launch party. It was a huge success! I had some great friends and family come out and browse the amazing Scentsy products, and they were so generous with helping me get started as a Scentsy consultant. We had 7 ladies drop by and 7 kids come with their Mama’s, so it was wild and fun, but we managed just fine. I’ve been so excited entering the orders into the website and browsing all the fun stuff and I can’t wait for my next party.

If you are interested in what Scentsy has to offer, most everything is 10% off for the month of February and there are some great deals to be had. Check out this link to my party page and let me know if you have any questions!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...