Friday, January 27, 2012

24 Hours Later

Anderson has now been in the hospital for 24 hours. He is doing better, but he is still a puny little boy. We finally (just now) got him to take a bottle. It was his first bottle since 4:00 on Wednesday afternoon. He's had 2 jars of baby food, but he did run a low grade fever a little while ago, and just a few minutes ago had a very bad, loose diaper.

Fingers crossed that he's well enough to go home soon. I would love to go home today, but I just want to be 100% sure that he is better before we get sent home. I don't want to hurry home to just have to have him get sick again and then come back. I would rather him get completely well before we go home.

So prayers are still greatly appreciated for our sweet Anderson. I'll update again later.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...