I’m 31 years old and I’ve never:
1. Watched more than 30 minutes of any Star Wars movie.
2. Eaten a Whopper from Burger King.
3. Eaten sushi.
4. Vacationed completely alone.
5. Been to New York or Washington D.C., although both are a dream for me.
7. Gone into labor without being induced or given birth without an epidural.
8. Slept past 10:00 in the morning.
9. Seen the Pacific Ocean.
1. Been to a professional football or baseball game.
11. Seen Sixteen Candles, Footloose, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off or The Godfather.
12. Been in a helicopter.
13. Seen a Broadway play or musical.
14. Gotten into a physical fight.
15. Voted for a Democrat.
16. Met a celebrity, unless you count Steven Seagal, and I don’t!
17. Been in a hot air balloon, gone bungee jumping, water skiing, snow skiing, surfing, scuba diving, parasailing or skydiving.
18. Broken a bone.
19. Gotten a speeding ticket.
20. Changed a tire.
21. Played bunko.
22. Had anything published.
That’s it for me. Y’all have a great day!