- I went to bed on Tuesday night at 6:45 and slept until 5:00 the next morning. It wasn't intentional. I started off taking a "nap" from 6:45 until 7, and then it progressed into not even taking the time to brush my teeth. Clearly I'm sleep deprived. Not having slept good in 4 months has more than caught up with me.
- Not brushing your teeth before bed will make you wake up thinking that you ate a dirty sock in your sleep.
- I made a big pot of chili on Tuesday in the crockpot. It's now Friday morning and I've yet to eat my first bite of it. I hear it's good, I just haven't had much of an appetite when it comes to heartburn inducing foods.
- I just finished the thank you notes for Jackson's birthday way back in August. There really is no excuse for my slacking, but I'm going to blame the fact that I have a baby, a 5 year old, a husband, work full-time outside the home and haven't slept all night in 4 months for my delay.
- Anderson is almost 4 months old and I haven't sent out his birth announcement yet. It's on my to do list. Hopefully it will be done sometime before his first birthday.
That's it for today. Do y'all have anything you need to confess?