1. Palmolive Baby Dish and Toy Soap: We had been washing bottles and were having the hardest time getting the milk residue out of the bottom of the bottles. I happened to spot a sample bottle of this and figured it was worth a shot. We love it! It’s made to remove milk and formula residue off of bottles and toys, and we have yet to be disappointed with it. I don’t normally buy “baby” products (like Dreft), but this is one product I will definitely get again.
2. The Help (Book and Movie): This was the first book I actually paid for on my new Kindle, and I finished it in 2 days. It was so good. Having lived in the heart of the deep south for my entire life, I've grown up knowing that stuff like this happened, but this book brought it to life for me. I watched the movie Monday night and fell in love with the cast. They perfectly nailed the characters, and stayed relatively true to the book. I highly recommend both the book and the movie, but the book is better like always!
3. I need a Pintervention from Pinterest. This website is great. It lets you search for creative ideas, and “pin” them to your wall in different categories. It’s so addictive!
4. My new Kindle. I’m loving it. I’ve downloaded tons of free books and one free word game, and it’s great to be able to have something so small and portable that lets me read wherever I go. I just throw my Kindle in my purse and it takes up practicaclly zero space. Technology is amazing!
5. Munchkin Bottle Brushes: Just great at getting the bottles clean, especially with the new dish soap. The bristles are hard, but not so hard that they scratch the bottles up. I also love the lime green color.
6. And last but certainly not least, my new couch and loveseat! It's being delivered today and I’m so excited. Our old couch and loveseat had served their duty and it was well past time to send them off into the sunset! Jeremy wasn’t a huge fan of the color of the furniture, but I love it! It’s a walnut shade that isn’t too dark and will hide stains. Except for spit up. We got the couch made into a queen sized sleeper, so I’m sure Jackson will want to do an occasional spend the night on the couch. I’ll post pictures when we get everything in.
That’s all for today. See y’all tomorrow!