Thursday, November 03, 2011

Things I Have Done

I shared with you 22 things that I have never done a week ago. At 31 years old, here are 22 things that I have done (in no particular order).

1. Gotten a tattoo.

2. Flown from Alabama to Colorado and back by myself.

3. Spent a combined grand total of 10 hours in labor with my sweet boys.

4. Loved my husband and kids more than life itself.

5. Been a lifeguard.

6. Taught abstinence education and STD prevention to junior high and high school kids.

7. Finished college in exactly 4 years.

8. Performed in front of 100,000 people.

9. Rappelled down a mountain.

10. Gone white water rafting 6 times.

11. Seen Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman more times than I can count.

12. Ridden in an ambulance once.

13. Been to Puerto Rico twice, Mexico twice, and the Bahamas once.

14. Seen New Kids On The Block 3 times in concert. It would have been 4 times but they cancelled the last show when I had tickets in 2008.

15. Met my husband on the internet.

16. Had my tonsils removed as an adult. It was torture, but totally worth it in the end.

17. Made dear friends all over the country from blogging, and consider their friendship as real to me as people I know in real life.

18. Made a chocolate cake and chocolate icing from scratch.

19. Been a follower of Jesus since I was ten.

20. Gotten stuck on a roller coaster over water at Six Flags.

21. Only had 1 cavity in my life.

22. Drank an entire 2 liter of Mountain Dew in one sitting. I was literally shaking uncontrollably after I got done.

That’s it! Anything surprise you? What have you done? I hope y’all have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

Have to ask....why did you drink the 2 liter Moutain Dew? OOOHHHH MYYYY Goodness!(as Molly puts it C : )

Esther said...

Gotten stuck on a rollercoaster? OH MY! You HAVE to tell that story.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...