Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ask Amy Anything

Because it’s been awhile…

And I have a killer headache…

And it has rained for 2 straight days…

And because I’m trying to finish shopping the cyber Monday deals…

I’m opening today up to another round of “Ask Amy Anything” which basically just means that y’all ask me a question in the comment section and I’ll do my best to give y’all a good answer!

See how uncomplicated that is? So now, y’all get busy asking me question to make me feel better. Have a great day!

4 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I don't have a question..but I'm sorry you've got a headache. I hope you feel better soon. : )

Miranda said...

Since you always tell me I never comment and nobody else has a question, I have SEVERAL!:

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could ONLY take one person with you (it doesn't have to be a family member, so don't panic), who would it be and why? I have my own ideas about this answer and want to see if I'm right!

2. What one Christmas tradition do you remember from your childhood that you want to make a tradition with your own children?

3. What is your favorite snack/meal/goodie that you only enjoy during the Christmas season?

4. What are you getting me for Christmas? (just trying to sneak it in there HAHA!)

Jessica said...

What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author?

When do you put up your Christmas tree?

What time do you go to bed at night and get up in the mornings?

Esther said...

What's the weirdest gift you've ever gotten?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...