Monday, October 24, 2011

Things I’ve Never Done

I’m 31 years old and I’ve never:

1. Watched more than 30 minutes of any Star Wars movie.

2. Eaten a Whopper from Burger King.

3. Eaten sushi.

4. Vacationed completely alone.

5. Been to New York or Washington D.C., although both are a dream for me.

6. Smoked.

7. Gone into labor without being induced or given birth without an epidural.

8. Slept past 10:00 in the morning.

9. Seen the Pacific Ocean.

1. Been to a professional football or baseball game.

11. Seen Sixteen Candles, Footloose, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off or The Godfather.

12. Been in a helicopter.

13. Seen a Broadway play or musical.

14. Gotten into a physical fight.

15. Voted for a Democrat.

16. Met a celebrity, unless you count Steven Seagal, and I don’t!

17. Been in a hot air balloon, gone bungee jumping, water skiing, snow skiing, surfing, scuba diving, parasailing or skydiving.

18. Broken a bone.

19. Gotten a speeding ticket.

20. Changed a tire.

21. Played bunko.

22. Had anything published.

That’s it for me. Y’all have a great day!

Mama’s Losin’ It

Follow the template I copied from The Pioneer Woman without her permission and list 22 things you’ve never done!

2 random thoughts:

Esther said...

You forgot eaten a brat.

;-)

And you need to come visit me. We'll have a movie marathon weekend.

Rachel said...

We were on a roll - I've never done 1-4 either! But then it all started to fall apart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...