Monday, September 19, 2011

Jacksonisms

Lately it seems as though Jackson is saying some of the funniest stuff. Half the time I don't think he realizes how funny he is, but he never ceases to amuse Jeremy and I. Here are a few examples of our little comedian!

Jackson: "Mama, can we spend some more time walking around Walmart?"
Me: "By 'spend time' do you mean 'spend money'?"
Jackson: "Yeah, pretty much!"

"How about this...you go hide in my bathroom and then I'll come find you. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"I'm 5 now. I think I'm ready for facebook."

"I'm not going to take pictures with Anderson any more if he poots on me one more time!"

"Awkward!"

"Anderson is cute, but his dirty diapers stink!"

"I'm student of the week and I get to sit at the student of the week table. I've made a pattern of who is going to sit with me at lunch: Jace, John Michael, Jace, John Michael and Jace. I'm good at this pattern stuff!"

Y'all have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I think he's ready for Facebook too...his entries would probably be funnier than a lot of people I know. LOL

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I LOVE this!! And isn't it amazing how they love their little brothers until poop gets involved?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...