Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Almost Like Clockwork

I've been involved in helping to coordinate our church nursery for several years now. The way we do it at our church is that we have 5 ladies who each coordinate their Sunday morning helpers back in the nursery, and then 1 person who is over the 5 ladies. Nice and complicated, right? My sister recently was asked to take over 4th Sunday mornings, and I've been trying to help her get all the workers that she needs. It's been rather stressful trying to get all the classes filled, and Jeremy and I were discussing the situation the other day:

Jeremy: "So Kellyn is the 4th Sunday morning coordinator?"
Me: "Yes, and she has only 4 teachers right now, and she needs at least 8."
Jeremy: "Well, she only needs help like 4 times a year then, right?"
Me: (Insert crickets chirping)
Jeremy: "I said that out loud didn't I?"
Me: "Yup."

Next thing I know he'll be thinking that there are 5 days in a week!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

LOL And his second thought...this is going on the blog, isn't it? Yep.

Candy said...

LOL at Jeremy and Kay! That was a cute conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...