Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday was my 31st birthday. So far 31 doesn't feel any different than 30. I had a good birthday weekend, despite not sleeping past 5:00 in the morning either day! I took the boys to the library and the zoo with me on Saturday since Jeremy had to work. It was different wrangling 2 kids by myself, but we managed pretty well! The weather was amazing, and we just couldn't spend the day inside. What fun is that?

Saturday night Mom came over to watch the boys while Jeremy and I went to dinner and then Sunday was church, church, lunch at Olive Garden and then more church. At least I have yummy leftovers for lunch today!

So that was my birthday weekend in a nutshell. Overall 31 has been pretty good to me. I hope y'all have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

You are brave..I would take my kids a lot of places, but I never did the zoo. Happy birthday! : )

Rachel @ Grasping for Objectivity said...

Happy birthday!! I'm so glad 31 isn't so bad :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...