Monday, August 22, 2011

Migraine = No Fun

I've been having trouble with headaches again, and Sunday afternoon I got a really bad one. I had a meeting scheduled at church from 4-6, and I only made it until 4:30 before I was heading home. I tried prescription strength ibuprofen, excedrin migraine, a dark room and Mountain Dew for the caffeine, and nothing much helped.

It's hard not being able to just crash when one of these headaches comes on, but life is busy around here now. Having to get two kids ready for school, make the house somewhat presentable, wash bottles and the endless supply of laundry means that I just have to push through the headache until stuff gets done. Jeremy is great when I'm not feeling good, it's just so much stuff has to be done and it's just easier if we are both working together.

So I'm not really going to worry about blogging right now. I've got something on my mind that I wanted to share with y'all, I just have to figure out how to word it. I hope to get my thoughts down soon. I hope y'all have a great day, and I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!

2 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Ugh...I get migraines too. No fun. And all the medicine does is dull the symptoms. The only cure for me is a nap in a cool, dark room. Hope you feel better soon!!

Pam said...

Not fun. Hope you're feeling better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...