Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I'm Sorry To Neglect You, But Not So Sorry That I Actually Blog About Something Worthwhile...

Three days back in the the swing of things with work has kicked my butt. I'm worn slap out. Without exaggerating, I think I'm the most tired I've ever been in my entire life. I have two more days of work this week, and then Friday night Jeremy will be out of town overnight again.

Kill.Me.Now.

I make no promises about blogging for the rest of the week. You may see me. You might not. I'm just too tired to think about it right now. Y'all take care...

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

This is one of the reasons why you younger girls are the ones with the babies. I can't handle more than once night of wonky sleep without being bad off. You've hung on for quite a while. I can't imagine going back to work and then being up in the night every night. My hat is off to you, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...