Monday, August 08, 2011

I Feel As Though I Should Warn His Teacher...

I took Jackson back to school shopping Saturday morning at Kohl's. We were attempting the trip on our own with Anderson and I was trying to hurry through the store. I was busy checking out the clearance racks when Jackson popped up with a comment that owned me.

Jackson walked over to me holding a navy blue, size 4 three piece suit that was just his size. He said, "Mama, you have GOT to look at this." I glanced over at it and said that I liked it. He then said, "If I wore this to kindgergarten, I'd have to beat the girls off of me with a stick!"

After I caught my breath from laughing I realized that he was completely right...I'm definitely going to have to warn Mrs. S about Jackson. He's just too cute for his own good. He's definitely a danger to those little girls!

4 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I love it! And he is so right. Things should get interesting in a few years...

trishandwade said...

Lol....SO funny. At least he KNOWS he looks good, right?

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

That is SOOOOOO classic! I love it! Definitely one for re-telling over time. :)

AmyKnight said...

Sounds just like Buddy Wade. So funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...