Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter…The End Of The Story

Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2_290

Jeremy and I are going to see Harry Potter tonight, and I’m sitting here with mixed feelings. I’m so excited about seeing the last movie, but I’m so sad that the series is about to be over. I’ve been  HP fan since 2001, and a big part of me just can’t believe that this is the end of the road for Harry and Hogwarts. I own all the books and have read them all repeatedly, and we own all the movies. 10 years is a long time to have followed something, and I know that I’m going to cry tonight when we are sitting in the theater, even if it embarrasses Jeremy!

In case you are wondering, I also cried when the Cosby Show, Friends, and ER ended. Apparently I attach to fictional storylines very easily!

So I’ll let you know what I think about the movie after we see it. Stay tuned!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Aaaand...?

It was funny yesterday..hubs and the girl went out to see it, and I was home waiting on a phone call. The call came and I had to explain that they were at the movies. The guy was very perplexed that I didn't go with them to see HP. I told him I stayed home and watched a rom/com instead. Still perplexed. The Wedding Planner is really good, btw. Very cute. :)

Wade's World said...

The movie was everything I needed it to be. It didn't follow the book exactly, but I was pleased.

And I totally cried!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...