Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?

Jackson graduates from Pre-K today. His class is having a graduation program and luncheon today, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. His class has been practicing for the graduation for what seems like weeks, and Jackson gets to hold the Bible during the pledge time. Although I'm not supposed to know about it, Jackson let it slip that they had cap and gown pictures done, and that they were taught several songs and Jeremiah 29:11.

I'm not quite sure how 4 1/2 years have slipped by me like they have. How has time flown by so quickly? How is it even possible that this cutie about to graduate from Pre-K?
I'll make sure to post pictures and hopefully video really soon. Just keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't lose it! It's not easy to watch him grow up so fast!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I have almost that exact pic of my girl..except she was in the play pen. Hands up..conked out. I remember pre-school graduation and kindergarten graduation. They are so cute and sweet. Take lots of pics of your little man. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...