Wednesday, May 18, 2011

36 Weeks!! 3 Weeks To Go!!

How Far Along: 36 weeks. My induction date has been scheduled for June 8th, 3 weeks from today!

Size of baby: over 18 1/2 inches, and weighing in at 6 pounds, about the weight of a Crenshaw melon (although I have no idea what that is).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 lbs. Somehow I lost 6 lbs. over the last 2 weeks although I have no idea how it happened.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the time.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: Still lots of strong movement. Anderson likes to shake what his Mama gave him!

Sleep: Not great this week. I'm just very uncomfortable. Gotta love the end of pregnancy!

Symptoms: Lots of pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions.

Cravings: Nothing much this week. There's not much room for food anymore!

What I Miss: Being comfortable and walking without waddling!

Best Moment this week: I had a wonderful baby shower at church this past weekend. We got some great gifts for Anderson, and lots of diapers. We were so blessed!

What I am looking forward to: 3 weeks from now we get to meet our little man and I can't wait!

Is your nursery done? No, but we're still getting closer!

Are you getting nervous? Not really. I'm definitely more relaxed about delivering this time around now that I know what to expect.

Have you dropped yet? I think so. I'm definitely feeling a lot of pressure!

How do you feel in general? Uncomfortable. I think that word pretty much sums things up at this point!

What are you getting the most excited about? Meeting Anderson and watching Jackson's reaction to meeting his baby brother.

Any big fears or concerns? Actually getting the nursery done on time.

What is in your hospital bag? Does thinking about the hospital bag count for something? Because that's all I've done so far!

How many more days until D-Day? 21 days!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Wow..no wonder you have been freaking out over the nursery. This kid is gonna be here before you know it. But as I've said before, even if all you've done is sheets on the bed and a few clean onesies, you will be fine. He won't know the difference. I totally 'get' wanting to be ready, but you will get enough stuff done to get by and that's all that really matters. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...