Wednesday, May 04, 2011

34 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 34 weeks. Less than 6 weeks to go, but according to my doctor's visit on Monday, I will probably have Anderson in my arms in 5 weeks, give or take a couple days.

Size of baby: 18 inches, and weighing in at 4 3/4 pounds, about the weight of a canteloupe.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Oops I did it again; at this EXACT time when I was pregnant with Jackson I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I was bound and determined not to let that happen again, but I failed. I gained exactly 6 pounds over the last two weeks, which puts my total weight gain up to 13 pounds. As much as I know that I'm supposed to gain weight, it doesn't make it any easier.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the time.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: His movements are slowing down some, but still very strong. I don't think he has as much room now, but he still makes his presense known!

Sleep: Oh sweet mercy, the restless legs are back with a vengeance, and I'm up constantly to go to the bathroom. The worst part of that is that after I've been still for awhile it's like my whole body gets stiff and I can hardly move. I'm moaning and groaning like an old lady!

Symptoms: Lots of pressure. His head is sitting directly on the left side of my pelvis, and the pressure never lets up. I'm also having some pretty strong Braxton Hicks.

Cravings: Strawberries and watermelon, although based on the scales this week you would never be able to tell.

What I Miss: Being comfortable.

Best Moment this week: Our last trip before Anderson makes his appearance. We had a great time at the beach with my family, and I'll post pictures very soon.

What I am looking forward to: My last two week visit is in a couple weeks, and then I switch to weekly visits. Dr. Lawhon will start checking me next time (which I'm not looking forward to), but I am dying to know if I'm dilating already. I was 3 centimeters dilated with Jackson for a month, so we'll find out soon enough if the same is true for Anderson!

1 random thoughts:

Lori Mercer said...

OOOhh! These next few weeks are going to FLY by! Enjoy every second! It only gets better! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...