Thursday, April 21, 2011

"That" Time Has Come, And It Came Quickly

I remember when I was pregnant with Jackson people would all the time say to me, "I bet you are ready for this pregnancy to be over!" It always bothered me because I had such an easy pregnancy with Jackson, and I never really felt like that until I was about 38 weeks pregnant with Jackson. By that point it was August and hot as Hades outside. My feet were swollen. I couldn't walk more than 10 steps without getting winded. My heartburn was helacious. I had to potty every 5 minutes. Life was just joyous. Luckily, by the time I hit that point I only had a couple of weeks to go.

Tuesday I posted about how good I was feeling this week. Apparently I jinxed myself by typing those words out. Something changed on Wednesday, and for the first time during this pregnancy, I absolutely feel pregnant. I can tell Anderson has dropped some, because his head is very low on my pelvis. This feels as comfortable as it sounds. I would describe his head as, "locked and loaded." My rib cage hurts from being kicked, and my restless legs are wearing me out. I'm just tired, and I don't know if it is from the week, my traveling on Tuesday, or just because I'm pregnant.

Today has not been a feel good day.

So with that, I'm calling in tired to the blog. I'll get a good nights sleep and catch up with y'all on Friday. Take care!

3 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

Oh, no!! I hope we didn't do you in Tuesday night :( Do you need me to bring you some chocolate covered strawberries?

Pam said...

Oh no. I remember that time well...and I hate to break it to you, but second pregnancies are just different than first ones. Here's hoping the way you're feeling is just a little glitch, and you're back to feeling great soon! Hugs! : )

Rachel said...

I feel your pain. I felt like that around then too. I hope the remaining time goes by fast for you - MUCH faster than it did for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...