Friday, April 29, 2011

Ask Amy Anything

I'm running on three hours of sleep right now due to the bad weather we have experienced here in Alabama. We're fine, but many people around our state have been just devastated by the events that took place on Wednesday. Please continue to pray for those who have been affected, and remember those who are left behind dealing with the tragedy.

And because I'm just worn out, and I'm running on empty, I'm opening today up to another round of, "Ask Amy Anything." This is where click that little comment button down there and ask me anything. It's pretty self explanatory!

So get busy and ask away. Have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Mom said...

I saw where you tagged me on FB. Is it possible for you to place your pictures on my snapfish account?

trishandwade said...

How is progress on Anderson's nursery coming? When is your beach trip, and what beach are you going to? Remember, there are some VERY nice beaches over this way! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...