Wednesday, April 13, 2011

31 Weeks!!

How Far Along: 31 weeks. Less than 9 weeks to go! I can't believe that I'm already into single digits!

Size of baby: 16 inches, and weighing in at 3.3 pounds, as much as 4 naval oranges.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds and holding. I go back to the doctor on Monday so I'll get an update then. I think I've done pretty good this week as far as weight goes.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity, all the time with the exception of a few t-shirts.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: He's head down and kicking me all the time. I've felt hiccups a few times which are funny to watch.

Sleep: It's been fair this week. Just fair.

Symptoms: Heartburn and some serious round ligament pain. My tummy is starting to feel really heavy, and at time it feels like he's about to fall out!

Cravings: Strawberries and watermelon.

What I Miss: Nothing much this week. It's been pretty quiet this week.

Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty normal week with nothing much to report.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Anderson in person in less than 9 weeks!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I can't believe we're down to single digits. I'm glad things are continuing to go so smoothly for you. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...