Thursday, March 10, 2011

I’ve Been Invaded

Once upon a time, before Jackson, my bathtub looked like this:P1010189It was the perfect spot for me to take a hot bath, relax and enjoy a nice book.

Now, instead of being a place of rest and relaxation for me, Jackson is having the time of his life!

100_2642

From night to night you never know who, or what, you might find. Last night this was the cast and crew:

100_2632

First up we have Captain Jack Sparrow with his super duper Sonic straw, ready to take on Will Turner with his giant watering can…

100_2633

Then we have a legion of cars, trucks, cement mixers and monster trucks, ready for their next challenge…

100_2636

One lonely green snake, which looks VERY realistic….

100_2637

Some kind of bomber plane and a front end loader (complete with driver)…

100_2638

Assorted Superhero’s, like Captain America, Flash Gordon and the Green Lantern…

100_2635

Batman and the Joker ready to fight to the death….

100_2640

Twitch and his GI Joe Buddies enjoying a dip in the rooftop kiddie pool…

100_2641100_2631

Spiderman enjoys riding his Monster truck, although he’s a little big for it…

100_2630

Ken (circa 1986) and Leonardo argue over who is hotter: Barbie or April O’Neal…

100_2639

And last but not least, a Froggy Lifeguard to watch over everyone, because around here, we believe in safety first!

I may not have my bathtub to myself anymore, but I can guarantee that bath time is never boring!

4 random thoughts:

SummerTyme said...

Hey Amy. That looks like my tub as well; however, instead of super heros and pirates, I have a plethora of Barbies, Princesses and mermaids. :)

Candy said...

So cute! Your writing is hilarious. And I am like SummerTyme....you will find Barbies, Princesses and tea cups, pots and plates. ; )

Pam said...

That is a hoot! But the funnier hoot would be you scrunching down all over the room getting just the right shot of all the cuteness! Priceless.

Enjoy it...someday he'll have a razor and deodorant in that bathroom and you'll wonder where the time went. : )

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun bath to me! You just need to exercise your imagination while bathing more often!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...