Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Interview With Jackson

I saw this on a friends blog, and I just loved the idea of interviewing Jackson as a 4 1/2 year old. It would be neat to ask him the same questions in 6 months or so to see how much he changes. Enjoy!

1.  What is your favorite dinner?
Hotdogs.

2. What is your favorite color?
Red and black and white.

3. What is your favorite drink?
Coke

4.  What is your favorite game?
Tag.

5.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Swing on my swing set.

6.  What is your favorite fruit?
Oranges. Did you know I even like to eat the peel?

7.  What is something mom always says to you?
To go pick up my room, and I do it!

8.  What makes mom happy?
To hug and kiss her.

9. What makes mom sad?
For me not to listen.

10.  How does your mom make you laugh?
When you talk funny.

11.  How old is your mom?
30.

12. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play hide and seek.

13. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go look for me.

14. What is something your Mom isn’t very good at?
Not putting puzzles together.

15. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tokyo Japanese.

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she tells me she loves me to the moon and back.

17.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
A garbage man.

18.  How would you spend $100?
I would buy some games and movies or Spiderman or Batman or costumes.

19.  Where would you like to visit?
I want to visit California.

20.  What is your favorite thing to do?
Play karate with Daddy.

4 random thoughts:

Esther said...

So cute! I did this with the boys a while back, but now I'll have to interview Emma. :-)

Nama said...

And his favorite thing to do with Nana -- go to the zoo!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Precious!

Pam said...

So cute! At least he's aiming high with his career choice! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...