Wednesday, March 23, 2011

28 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: 14.8 inches, and weighing 2.2 pounds, about the size of a large eggplant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I saw the doctor on Monday and I've gained 6 pounds total, which the doctor said was excellent.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: All the time, some of which have taken my breath away they are so hard.

Sleep: Oh mercy the charlie horses and restless legs are killing me right now.

Symptoms: Just heartburn this week.

Cravings: I think yogurt is just about it for this week.

What I Miss: Not having to potty every time I stand up. I don't think this is going to change anytime soon.

Best Moment this week: Seeing Anderson at the 4D ultrasound was amazing. It shocked me at how much he looked like Jackson, and I know I'm biased, but I'm pretty certain that I'm going to have two of the cutest boys ever!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Anderson in person in less than 12 weeks!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I can't believe he will be here so soon! Always so glad to hear things are going well! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...