Wednesday, March 16, 2011

27 Weeks!

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: 14 1/2 inches, and weighing just over two pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Per the doctor, I'm up 3 lbs. Per my scales, it's gotten scary!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes just because they are more comfortable now.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: All the time!

Sleep: Jeremy says that I'm snoring really bad right now. I disagree.

Symptoms: I'm getting another cold I think.

Cravings: Yogurt and Fettuccine Alfredo from Olive Garden, but not together!

What I Miss: Not having to potty every time I stand up.

Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty normal week.

What I am looking forward to: 4D ultrasound on Monday and I'm so excited about seeing Anderson again.

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Three pounds is not scary. Try 30. That's what I gained with the girl. I don't even remember with the little dude, cuz it was a lot.

The potty thing is the worst!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...