Wednesday, March 02, 2011

25 Weeks!

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: 13 inches, the size of an eggplant, and weighing just over a pound.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor on Monday and I was up to 3 pounds gained. I'm so proud of myself, especially because I thought I really overdid it at the beach last week.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes just because they are more comfortable now.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: All the time! I had a couple of times this week where he literally took my breath away because he was kicking so hard that it startled me!

Sleep: No complaints in the sleep department this week.

Symptoms: Nothing new.

Cravings: I'm dying for some key lime pie, but I haven't given into the temptation yet.

What I Miss: Nothing much.

Best Moment this week: I just found out that I passed my glucose test! I was so excited. The test wasn't as bad as I remembered it being, but it also wasn't much fun. I'm just so glad that I don't have to do it again.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment is in the 3 weeks and we'll have our 4D ultrasound. I'm so excited about getting a sneak peek at Anderson, and I just pray that he cooperates!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Glad you're sleeping. That always helps. Maybe the time at the beach helped you rest..we can say that, right??? : )

I hated the glucose test too. With my second, I ended up having to take the several hour one and that was awful..more awful-er anyway. None of them are fun. (passed it, btw)

Lisa said...

where are your photos dear??? I know you should have alittle baby belly by now!

Glad to hear about passing glucose test. It is a really nasty drink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...