Wednesday, February 16, 2011

23 Weeks!

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches, the size of a large mango, and weighing just over a pound.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Officially it's +1 pound, but I think it may be 2-3 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes just because they are more comfortable now.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: All the time, especially when I'm trying to go to sleep. He's kick boxing as soon as I lay down.

Sleep: Not good this week. Jackson has been sick, and I've been overtired and I'm having a hard time falling asleep, let alone staying asleep.

Symptoms: Some Braxton Hicks contractions and heartburn. Nothing too terribly bad.

Cravings: Hash browns and toast from Waffle House.

What I Miss: Normal sleep patterns, although even that hasn't been the worst thing in the world. I've been really blessed with easy pregnancies, so I'm not going to complain too much!

Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty normal week, other than my nesting!

What I am looking forward to: Next doctor's appointment on the 28th, even though I have to do my glucose test, and I'm not really excited about that. At least I get to hear the heart beat again.

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Wow..you're moving right along. Before long he's going to be here! *excited* : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...