Wednesday, February 09, 2011

22 Weeks!

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: 10 1/2 inches, the size of a papaya.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Officially it's +1 pound, but I think it may be 2-3 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I have two pairs of maternity pants, and a few shirts that I'm wearing, but the rest is regular clothes.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: All the time, and it's the best feeling in the world!

Sleep: Not good this week. Between not being able to get comfortable, and worrying about my Dad, it hasn't been a good week.

Symptoms: Some heartburn, but not bad.

Cravings: Strawberries and blueberries.

What I Miss: Normal sleep patterns.

Best Moment this week: Nothing really this week, other than Anderson's crib getting delivered. It's been pretty stressful.

What I am looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound in March and getting another sweet peek at the baby.

4 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

I loved feeling my girls move in my tummy. It is the best feeling in the world and I think about it and miss it. I ate a lot of berries at Disney and I thought I bet Amy would like these! Hope you are doing okay, especially your dad, but you too. It is hard being pregnant and having something so extra stressfull going on. Praying for all of you every night.

nikki said...

im now just about 14 weeks! i cannot wait to feel some movement! Congrats!

Rachel said...

Just prayed for your Dad! I Hope you get some rest!!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

LOVE the name Anderson! Excellent choice. And I want you to know that your Dad & your entire family is in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...