Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Like He's Trying To Speak To Me...

The other night I wasn't feeling great, and I sent Jeremy and Jackson off to Walmart for a few things. When they got home, Jackson ran into the bedroom with a Redbox movie.

Jackson: "Mommy, guess what movie Daddy let me rent. It's a really good one!"
Me: "I have no idea. What movie did you get?"
Jackson: "Spit On Me."
Me: "What?"
Jackson: "Daddy rented Spit On Me. It's a really good movie!"
Me: "Spit On Me? I've never heard of it."
Jackson: "Well, John Michael brought it to school and I really liked it, so Daddy rented it for me."
Me: (Realization dawning on me) "You mean Despicable Me?"
Jackson: "That's what I said....Spit on Me!"

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

That is one of the sweetest movies I've seen in a while! Hope you liked it. : )

I sure wouldn't have figured it out from that title though! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...