Monday, January 24, 2011

Back From Pigeon Forge

So I didn't mention anything about it because I didn't want to advertise to the entire Internet that our home would be unoccupied except for our fantastic house sitter Bailey, but we took a long weekend trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. The last time we went was when I was pregnant with Jackson and we decided to go again, this time with Jackson as our last sort of family vacation just the three of us. We had a fantastic time! We got about 1/2 inch of snow, stayed in a beautiful condo, went to Dixie Stampede, and spent almost a whole day at Ober Gatlinburg where Jeremy and Jackson went snow tubing and ice skating, and thoroughly enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub at the condo. It was the perfect weekend, even if I'm going to be exhausted at work!

I'll post pictures tomorrow, as soon as I recover. Hope you have a great day!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Looking forward to seeing pics! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...