Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Baby Wade Is A.....

We are so excited to announce that Jackson is going to have a baby brother!
The baby is measuring at 7 ounces, and is about 5 inches long right now, with a heartrate of 150. When we started the ultrasound our tech, Barbara, was doing a general scan, and I spotted his little manhood right away! I said, "Is that a...." and she said, "Yup, it looks like Jackson is going to have a baby brother!" Jackson's first words were, "I'm so excited! I've always wanted a baby brother!"

We are so excited about having two little boys. I will post a video of Jackson tomorrow. Thank you so much for your prayers. We have truly been blessed!

4 random thoughts:

trishandwade said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm glad Jackson is so happy, too!

Pam said...

So fun! Another boy! : )

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Of course I'm totally thrilled it's another boy. :)

Rachel said...

SO EXCITING! I'm glad Jackson is so thrilled!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...