Wednesday, January 12, 2011

18 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: 5.6 inches. The baby is the size of a sweet potato.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still -2 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: I have one pair of maternity jeans, and 1 shirt that I'm wearing, but the rest is regular clothes.

Gender: We found out last Monday that we’re having another baby boy, and we’re so excited! We think we have a name nailed down, but we’re still thinking a little more about it, and we would love baby name suggestions that start with the letter "A".

Movement: I felt some strong kicks and a lot of wiggling during the BCS Championship Game. I guess our little man was just as excited as I was!

Sleep: I’ve been really tired this week, mostly because I'm waking up at all hours of the night. It's getting very old!

Symptoms: Nothing this week.

Cravings: This week its blueberries, and I can't get enough of them. It's getting ridiculous.

What I Miss: Normal sleep patterns.

Best Moment this week: We're still just so excited to be expecting another boy. We are so blessed!

What I am looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound in March and getting another sweet peek at the baby.

3 random thoughts:

trishandwade said...

Anderson?? Andrew (goes with Jackson, if you wanna get Presidential, except that I think he helped shape the Democratic party)? Asher? Aaron? Austin?

Just a few I had in my head. :)

Have a good day!!

Rachel said...

Fun!! Blueberries sound delicious right now... too bad I'm iced in.

Pam said...

At least blueberries are healthy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...