Monday, December 06, 2010

A Little of This…A Little of That

I feel like it’s been forever since I blogged, and there is so much that I haven’t told you. I mentioned last week that we had a computer virus, but I didn’t get to tell you how much fun that was! We got a pretty nice Trojan virus from Facebook, and luckily for us, we have a great friend named Tim who got the virus off for us. He’s the best! While the computer was being fixed, I have to say that I enjoyed having a break from computer stuff. I always blog Monday through Friday, and to have a few mandatory days off was a nice change, and one that was probably pretty good for me.

In baby news, I am now almost 13 weeks. I had another ultrasound a few weeks ago and I haven’t had the chance to upload the picture of it. The baby is growing perfectly, and we got an amazing profile shot of the baby’s face. You could already see at 11 weeks the outline of the forehead, nose and chin. The baby had the hiccups the entire time we were getting the ultrasound, which may or may not have been compliments of the Mountain Dew I drank before I went to get rid of a major headache! And guess what? I wore my first pair of maternity pants to church on Sunday, not so much of out necessity, but more out of laziness; I didn’t feel like ironing my regular pants!

On the Christmas front, we have our house ready for Christmas with the tree up, lights up on the house, and Christmas cards ordered, but I have miles to go before I sleep as far as gifts are concerned. I’ve almost got Jackson taken care of, but that’s about all I can say. I got a new Christmas CD last week, and all Jackson has wanted to listen to since then is Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas song. He loves it! I absolutely adore Christmas music, but I wish Alvin had more gift ideas than a plane that loops the loop, and I don’t think I know anyone (other than Jackson) that would want a hula hoop for Christmas.

Y’all have a great day!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

You are a braver girl than I for buying Alvin and the Chipmunks. I'm just sayin'!

Glad you and the babe are doing great. Everything for the season will get done and it will be fine. Try not to stress out, k? : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...