Wednesday, December 22, 2010

15 Weeks!

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: 4 inches. The baby is the size of a apple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -2 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes, with the exception of an occasional pair of maternity khaki pants. They are a little saggy on me, but I'm too lazy to iron my other khaki pants.

Gender: We find out on January 3rd. I'm so excited! Less than 2 weeks!

Movement: I've felt movement two times now. Both times I had been running around the house trying to get stuff done, and when I laid down in the bed I felt fluttering. Love it!

Sleep: Completely normal this week.

Symptoms: Just nausea from sinus drainage this week and heartburn.

Cravings: Nothing much this week. I did crave some nachos last night at the zoo, but they were very disappointing.

What I Miss: It's been a pretty normal week, just super busy with Christmas being right around the corner.

Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move. I just love that, and I can't wait to have it happen again.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I'm glad you're feeling those flutters. That's so sweet and special! And I can't wait to hear whatcha got too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...