Thursday, December 16, 2010

14 Weeks!

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: Right at 3 1/2 inches. The baby is the size of a lemon.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -3 lbs. According to my scales here at home I lost a pound this week.

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes, with the exception of an occasional pair of maternity khaki pants. They are a little saggy on me, but I just make do.

Gender: We find out (if the baby cooperates) at our next appointment on January 3rd! I have a quiz on the left side of the page for you to vote whether you think we are having a boy or girl. We'll see how many of you readers are right soon enough!

Movement: Not yet. but hopefully soon.

Sleep: Other than some really weird dreams that make absolutely no sense, things were pretty normal this week.

Symptoms: Some more dry heaving, but only one time to actually get sick this week.

Cravings: Nothing much this week. I still really want blackberries, but I'm trying to hold off. They're just so expensive!

What I Miss: Nothing really. It's been a pretty normal week.

Best Moment this week: Jackson saying that he would be okay if he were to have a baby sister.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Gads..dry heaving. I never did that. I feel for you so much! But hopefully all that yucky stuff will be over soon so you can get to that middle part where you feel like super woman. (we won't mention the end part where you feel like a beached whale..you're welcome!)

Can't wait to find out what you're getting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...