Thursday, November 11, 2010

9 Weeks

How Far Along: 9 weeks

Size of baby: Just under an inch. The baby is the size of a green olive.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: –3 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Gender: No clue!

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I wake up early and then I'm worn out by 9:00 in the morning. Then at night I can't unwind enough to fall asleep before 11:00. It's ridiculous.

Symptoms: Very sore chest and just very tired. I've been rather crabby with Jeremy, and I can cry at the drop of a hat!

Cravings: Strawberries and saltines.

What I Miss: Regular sleep patterns.

Best Moment this week: Another ultrasound! The baby is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule, and looks just perfect. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. Only 9 more weeks!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Such a precious time for you. Glad you're doing ok and the little one is growing. Crabby and crying..just a delight, to be sure. ; ) (I'm just funnin'...I nevvvvrrr feel that way myself.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...