Thursday, November 04, 2010

8 Weeks

baby2

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of baby: just over 1/2 inch. The baby is the size of a raspberry.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: –1lb.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but at times my jeans are getting a little bit tight! I may be close to resorting to a rubber band soon.

Gender: No clue!

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I’m so tired, but when it’s actually time to go to sleep I can’t. Then I end up waking up at like 5:00 in the morning and absolutely can’t fall back asleep which is so frustrating!

Symptoms: Nothing really this week unless you count being VERY hormonal and irritable.

Cravings: Pineapple and apples! I’ve been like a mad woman with eating pineapple this week. I’m almost embarrassed to admit this, but if you could be a pineapple cannibal, that’s what I would be. I’ve eaten 2 fresh pineapples so far this week, to the point that I’m inhaling the pineapple, gnawing at the meat with juice dripping down my chin. It’s downright shameful, and quite honestly I think it scares Jeremy!

What I Miss: Regular sleep patterns.

Best Moment this week: Getting to see the baby again with my second ultrasound. I’m having some progesterone issues just like I did with Jackson, so until everything evens out at 12 weeks I’ll probably have several more ultrasounds just to make sure things are still going well. I think with Jackson I ended up having 14 ultrasounds total, which was a great sneak peek at how much he was changing. I don’t know if I’ll have that many this time, but I do love every little peek we get! I know I’ll have one more this Monday, but I’m not sure what happens after that

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. Only 10 more weeks!

3 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Regular sleep patterns...what are those? Kidding...a little. : )

I love hearing how the little one is doing. I had such fun doing this when I was pg, back in the cave man days. LOL

Mom said...

I'm so excited. Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!!!

Rachel said...

Yay for extra ultrasounds!! It's nice to have issues that aren't serious issues so that you can see the sweet baby so much more - I did too and loved every picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...