Monday, October 04, 2010

In The Interest Of Keeping It Real

We had such a great weekend around here, but I'm exhausted! We took Jackson to his first Auburn football game on Saturday and it wore me out! The weather was amazing, and I really couldn't have asked for a better time with my family. Jackson loved his first AU football game, and I was able to get some wonderful pictures. It was so much fun being able to share the Auburn football experience with my little boy, and I can't wait to be able to take him again.

I must tell you though that walking around Auburn all day on Saturday, and climbing the stairs through Jordan Hare stadium countless times to take Jackson to the bathroom has left me feeling less than human today. And y'all, I fear my thighs may never recover.

I'll post pictures of the game tomorrow, but for now, it's off to bed for me. Well, after I watch the next episode of Sister Wives. I may be tired, but I still have my reality TV priorities.

I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow. Take care!

1 random thoughts:

Rachel said...

Did you find some good Auburn Scavenger Hunt finds?? Apparently, there were a lot there! Another AU fan posted some - I'll have a link to her blog on my post tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...