Friday, September 10, 2010

I’m One Proud Mama!

Jackson had his first homework assignment last night from K-4, and I think he did such a great job. His teacher, Mrs. Jan, will be assigning homework weekly, and when they return their work the kids will get a small surprise. This week in school they learned about the letter “A” and have been practicing writing their capital and lower case “A’s”.

We’ll, I know I’m slightly biased, but I think he did pretty darn good! Check it out!

Jackson's first homework September 9 2010

Yeah, I’m one proud Mama! I’m giving him an A+ on his first ever homework!

3 random thoughts:

Nana said...

Awesome!!

Pam said...

Awww...first ever homework. So cute! He did a very good job too. It takes a while to get all those letters down. *clapping hands*

Tata said...

A+
Great work Jackson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...