Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Headache World Is Not Nearly As Fun As Wade's World

I've been dealing with near constant headaches for the past few days, so I feel as though I'm fresh out of fun things to blog about, unless you want to hear about throbbing pain, but I doubt many of you would be interested in that.
  • I could tell you about how much fun Jeremy and I have been having playing Family Feud on facebook. That game is so much fun, even if someone of the answers people give are ridiculous!

  • Or I could tell you about the joy it was having our internet and phones out for 5 hours today. Bundling internet, phone and cable sounded like a great idea until we realized that if your provider goes down, your phone won't work for you to call them and say you are having a problem with your service!

  • Or I could tell you about how I saw someone smoking today while filling up their gas tank. Doesn't everyone realize that is not a good idea, unless your idea of fun is blowing up?

  • Or I could tell you about how much fun Jackson is having playing with his Mr. Potato heads right now. Even a headache can't stop me from enjoying watching him play, especially when he's playing the part of Mrs. Potato head!!

Y'all have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Hope you feel better soon, my friend!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

My husband has refused to join the Facebook bandwagon, but if I told him there was a Family Fued game on there, he just might change his mind! He's a sucker for old-school game shows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...