Monday, August 23, 2010

A Blissfully Boring Weekend

We had a perfectly boring weekend here at Wade's World. Friday was not much fun dealing with the pinched nerve in my arm, but I'm glad y'all enjoyed Jeremy's guest post! I'll have to get Jeremy to post more often for me, especially since all I had to do was hit the publish button. That's my kind of blogging!

As for the pinched nerve, I got it Wednesday night at church when I picked up Jackson the wrong way with my left arm. I didn't feel it right away, but by late Wednesday night it felt like someone had frogged me really badly in the back of my left arm, to the point that I could barely move my arm. It bothered me really badly Thursday, and by Friday I was feeling miserable. I ended up leaving work sick on Friday after I learned an important lesson about taking prescription strength anti-inflammatory medicine on an empty stomach, and then spent Friday night recovering from my pinched nerve and had a migraine to top it all off. It was terrible! Jeremy took great care of me, and by Saturday morning my arm was feeling much better, with the headache mostly gone. Other than my headache, there really wasn't much that went on this weekend, which is fine with me. After last weekend's busy birthday weekend, we welcomed the downtime.

Here's our weekend in a nutshell...

We started off Saturday morning with a trip to...

And we enjoyed their ham and cheese omelets with sour cream. It was so delicious!

Then we headed over to Nana and Tata's house to enjoy the pool...

Then we went to Walmart to buy stuff for our trip...

And we got to enjoy a new "Jackson Original" from Sunday School!

This one is a dinosaur, and Jackson drew it all by himself!

All in all, it was a perfect weekend, and I loved spending it with my two favorite boys!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...