Thursday, July 22, 2010

Enough Already

I freely admit that I love celebrity stuff. I check People at least twice a day, and I'm all about some celebrity breaking news. That being said, there are a few celebrities that I wish would just fade into the background.

Bono

Bono's political rantings just drive me nuts. I'm so tired of celebrities who think that just because they are talented they can shove their political ideology down our throats. Who are you, Obama?

Miley Cyrus

See when Miley was Hannah Montana I was fine with her. Now she's trying to be all Britneyish and I'm just wondering if her handlers realize that she's still under 18, because obviously her parents have forgotten that little tidbit.

Lada Gaga

Okay Gaga, we get it that you are trying to get noticed with your crazy outfits and wild getups. You've been noticed. Now how about trying to blend in for a change, mmkay? Cause right now you just look like a creepy idiot.

Brangelina

I may sound like a horrible person, but I don't care how many kids these two adopt. I'm never going to like them. She's such a home-wrecker.

And finally, the couple that I most wish would go away....Speidi

I think Spencer and Heidi should just bounce into oblivion on her brand new Double D's. Seriously, let's just pray that these two never procreate. The world would never be the same.

Did I miss anyone?

Have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Miranda said...

You forgot Lindsay Lohan! I'm so sick and tired of all the garbage on her in the news, it's ridiculous! And I used to like her, until she started getting into all this trouble.

You know who is great? Amanda Bynes. And she's RETIRING!!!

Rachel said...

True, true. Although Lady Gaga DOES add some visual interest to this world...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...