Monday, July 12, 2010

Because Sometimes Other Things Are Just So Much More Important

I'm not really blogging tonight for a few reasons.
  1. Because I've learned that it's so much more fun to put down the camera and capture the moment as opposed to trying to capture the picture.

  2. Because I've learned that sometimes it's best to leave the husband at home so that you can hang out with a friend, even if it's just for a few minutes.

  3. Because I've learned that while blogging is fun, family is more fun.

  4. Because I've learned that watching Jackson play his hardest and come out of his shell is so worth it, even when it's insanely hot outside.

But mostly I'm not blogging tonight because I learned that where Jackson is concerned, an orange snow cone + 95 degree weather + an inflatable bouncy thing = a recipe for disaster!

2 random thoughts:

Rachel said...

I totally get that! And now I don't feel so bad about the vast amount of pictures I DIDN'T take last weekend.

Miranda said...

I'm a bad friend! I totally expected you to have your camera with you, lol! And it was so much fun playing ball with Jackson...but my legs hurt now! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...